happy thanksgiving

Thursday, November 22, 2012

i have so much to be thankful for, i am truly blessed.  three weeks into my 29th year and i am ECSTATIC!!!
new outlook on life.  new career path.  new blog ;).  AND i'm back in dc!  i love all things dc, from the monument to mumbo sauce.  dc, the city I will ALWAYS call home and i always rep the home team.  what better way to show my pride than with my inaugural post.  i will say that when it comes to football, washington is divided, divided between my beloved redskins and "them" bamma a$$ dallas cowboys.  today, thanksgiving day, is the much anticipated game between the two rivals.  my ode to the home team! #HTTR

| fit |  Redskins fitted cap, vintage Redskins letterman jacket, bebe denim bustier, zara boyfriend jeans, grey leather chucks











blind @ 29 is meant to be a creative outlet for me.  indulging in my creativity, joys and... whatever else comes to mind!  i'm walking into this blind, seeing where it goes :D

"i don't do this just for the recognition, i do it for the children." LOL!! a line from a scene, with two of my favorite washingtonian comedians, tommy davidson & martin lawrence.  HILARIOUS! skip to 1:21 mark to get the reference :)




2 comments:

  1. "Did you MISS meee!!" ha! Looking forward to this blog girl...especially interior design ideas! Glad you're home :) - Erika T.

    ReplyDelete

blind @ 29 All rights reserved © Blog Milk all images and content are © 2013 kristin kelli, unless otherwise stated. if you wish to use any of my photos from this blog please send me an email first and provide a link [back to my blog] with the content you are using. thankx! Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover