sanctuary inspiration

Wednesday, January 16, 2013




relocating is always difficult, uprooting from a place where you've been settled for so long.  but its also a blessing, change is ALWAYS good.  out with the old in with the new.

in moving back to DC, i've decided i want to change my bedroom aka my sanctuary a little bit.  i've always loved glamour for my bedroom, a soft color palette, dainty accents and tufted everything.  


this time around i think i want to add pops of bright color, vintage accents and bolder accouterments.  




after scouring the net for inspiration, i took to my virtual mood board and began to build my newly revamped sanctuary.  i cant wait for my vision to come to fruition!  i'll keep you guys updated!

sanctuary inspiration


MCM travel handbag
forzieri.com


Cuff necklace
etsy.com


Park Mirrored Dresser
potterybarn.com


Amelia Tall Bed, Brussels Pearl
highfashionhome.com












Sunburst Frame
zgallerie.com


CREED Aventus Candle
neimanmarcus.com


John Lewis Paper Roses, Small, Red
$4.01 - johnlewis.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blind @ 29 All rights reserved © Blog Milk all images and content are © 2013 kristin kelli, unless otherwise stated. if you wish to use any of my photos from this blog please send me an email first and provide a link [back to my blog] with the content you are using. thankx! Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover